What did you learn this week? Let us know in the comments or at email@example.com.
This week, we learned …
- What is a meerkat’s mob mentality?
- What factors contribute to meerkat survival?
- Make your own meerkat … then make it kill.
… this orchestra literally plays with its food.
- What vegetables can you turn into instruments? TRY IT
.. teenage defiance, an abundant and renewable resource, might be able to be manipulated for the good of our world.
… free-range chickens are an all-you-can-eat buffet for bald eagles, and the Depression was great for the American kitchen.
… France has banned plastic cups, plates, and cutlery in a bid to save the planet—but the developing world is outspending richer countries on renewables.
- What renewable energy resources can the developing world harness?
- What sort of renewable energy projects do you think are being developed?
- Crucial: What organizations do you think are developing renewable energy projects?
- What are the different “regions” of a grocery store?
- Are different grocery stores or supermarkets designed in the same way?